Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Despite all my rage

I am still just a rat in a cage"



No matter how much I write
How much I don't care
How at peace I am with it

I will still be taking jabs at you



reflect is on cinder blocks in the front for now
seven thirty one has my focus


I just had the memory of me and my dad blasting Anna Nalick on the radio
2 A.M. is a great song
End of story


I miss Pennsylvania
It has been a year since I last went, and it was fun while it lasted
It is always fun finding what trouble my grandfather and I can get into

Photobucket
I can't beleive that this is still on the site
This is a picture of me, my father, and the then Miss Pennsylvania
Outside of the motorcycle dealership my grandfather's best friend used to own before he passed


It's good that the new story idea came to life
It is something I am way too interested in to let slide

4 comments:

  1. OK, you SO got your dad in trouble with that one!! He's officially on the couch for a week! (Yeah yeah I know it was a LONG time ago) But it's a woman's perogative to hold very long grudges! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I should not type before coffee. I am not a evil stepmoster (WTF is that even?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blame his arrogance on his weight. He is okay now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrogance? Blame your grandfather for insisting on taking the pic & insisting that it stay on the THD site!!!

    ReplyDelete