Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Google Autocomplete

Google now has the option that will generate a drop down list of the most common searches based on what you have typed into the search box.

So, I was pressing keys and reading it.
I typed "N", and I saw that "nipples" was one of the top searches.
Type in "P", and "poop" is one.
"S", you get "sexual intercourse", followed by "Susan Boyle".
"T" gives you "thong".
"U" gives you "ugly people" as one.
"I" gives you "images".


Really?
I know that there are more search options compared to those, but those are on the top?
I mean...who is sitting at home with the brilliant idea to try to search Google Images for images? Or the others...why are you looking that up? For what reason would you need an image of poop?


That function should be disabled...

1 comment:

  1. FWIW, by spelling your name, you get to TOM BROS and *ta da* you come up as the #8 search for that combination...

    Play me off Johnny....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

    ReplyDelete