Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Who can it be now?"

*saxophone riff*


Andrew and I are throwing an 80's party this Friday. I will be sure to post pictures. My outfit is beyond awesome.


Job search has been less than successful. What else is new?

New story idea! reflect is still being worked on, but I really want a distopian society story. Another collection of pieced together pages of a journal of some sort while living in a futuristic society in which power and wealth are the ruling powers and the thoughts of reason and logic are considered a threat to society. Something that would give a feeling of a more threatening sense of nostalgia. Like you are afraid to come to face what has happened in the past because of a recollection that is close to you. Maybe even a frame tale? Multiple characters living in the same community with their different views given. Just something I have in my head.


I have found myself drawing a lot more. I'll post or send some pics of what pretty soon.

2 comments:

  1. Um, 80s party? Lemme guess, you're going as CC....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Eddie Van Halen esqe character. Tight purple jeans, ripped up The Cure shirt, Ralph Macchio Karate Kid headband, a cutoff zebra stripe vest, and chucks.

    ReplyDelete