Saturday, September 26, 2009

Opportunity Equipment

You've got blue jean shoes and a ripe attitude
HB2 says the might between my fingers
Manipulate the greatest powers you couldn't conceive
If at a time you would actually write
Not paint a picture for your newest flavor
But take time to realize that words mean more
More than just, "You're pretty and I like you"
But can give the trumpet at Jericho something to die for
We establish war and peace with a simple pen
The legal commitment and exile of life is signed after spoken
We write out words that you have broken

You call yourself a poet
No
You are a harasser of fluency
Murderer of monotonous medians
Generic dropout of theme
You think you have talent because of positive outlook
Positive input
You have never heard what you need to hear

So I will tell you
You are nothing more than a love sick
Fragment prone
Image densing
Anger commencing
Scribbling
Waste of breath and paper
With a pen

3 comments:

  1. REALLY wishing I was subscribed to you at this time, so I actually knew why you were pissed at me this whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well FML. Dead babies much? SO SICK OF MYSELF RIGHT NOW AND ASSUMING EVERYTHING. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete