Saturday, September 26, 2009

Educate Me

I couldn't help but to notice that you are a lot like my school schedule

Algebra:
You are a tab bit difficult to understand
Variables and complexes that lead to holding hands
Equations and intercepts that make it unclear
Getting past first period is just unconscious fear

English:
We begin to speak as soon as you come outside
Talking of modeling and bad music for the ride
It's when the silences never surface
That tonight has given more than purpose

Theater:
It's about time we start to act
Although nothing will happen, aware of this fact
If the night is our curtain, the mountain the stage
The first scene went well, from your reaction I gauge

Lunch:
Lunch is not a class. I don't compare women to objects, let alone food.

Latin:
Hidden meaning lost in your words
But gentle acceptance is given assured
Translate the story you've hidden in key
Lost in perception, regardless of me

Chemistry:
Here we finally feel to connect
Ionic bonds won't let us forget
This is temporary, a change of state
Properties leave as a mixture separates

Sociology:
Why? Why does it happen this way?
As we approach the end of the day
Talk are in depth and gathering meaning
The theory of cause is less than a feeling






I honestly think this is a crap poem. I just like my idea behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment