Monday, August 31, 2009

Insomnia

I can say it all I want
All the sleepless nights
Watching the world turn as I speak softly
"You aren't real
You aren't real
I am enlightened
You aren't real"


What makes you so great?
Words that spew out as fast as your breath
Your newly styled primped haircut
Ego translates to "I" in Latin
And you couldn't fill that spot more perfectly
You are the ego
When in reality, you are the same decaying matter as the rest of us


There is nothing more I want than for you to hit me
Really
Nothing more
I would give my wallet to some jerk on the street
Call 911 just to tell them the emergency is is shoved up their asses
Just to get you to hit me


Deliver me, oh egotistical Ralph Lauren bottom feeder
Let's watch those pretty boy teeth get knocked in
I want to see you drop this act you call the truth and duke it out
Show me what you are actually like
Not this directed bullshit you read in your script of a head


We all know you
Come clean
Get soap

1 comment:

  1. Just read this now. Made me LOL cause you were SO RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME. :) Wish I knew you were still blogging and that I was only following you on google, not ACTUAL blogspot.

    ReplyDelete