Friday, August 7, 2009

"Control yourself

Take only what you need from it"


Stuff has been good. All I can really say.

I feel like things are going to get better. Honestly though, today I was a bit distracted with the current situation. I took a wrong turn to a friend's house that I know the way to without effort. THAT threw me off. But it will be getting better. I know it.

Note: It isn't just gone. Please stop saying it is. It isn't. When the time comes, we will both know. Just give time. Everything will be okay.

School starts Monday. Hooray. Only looking forward to my comfort class. Plus the productions and club that I am starting this year.

Once things actually get going, I can guarantee that most things will become complicated.

My posts are rather bland. Maybe the frustration of school will add some flare into these.

No comments:

Post a Comment