Sunday, August 9, 2009

Grawr.

1. I hope things turn out alright with us. You know that. I can't just walk away. Someday though.
2. I am glad we have become such good friends after the recent activities of our other friend. It means a lot to me.
3. This school year should bring us back. Like, I understand that it was something new, so you were immersed in it, but you did also kinda leave us in the dust. I don't hold it against you or her. I just hope it goes away.
4. We started talking, and it has slowly declined. Maybe I'm just a nag and can't take a hint, or there is legit reason why it is only a few at a time. I don't know. Either way, if or when you get a chance, I would still like to talk over coffee.
5. Lawl. You make me happy and keep me on my toes. Which makes no sense. You are a complete jerk but still a friend? Amazing. I'll only put up with it because it is you.
6. We don't really know each other. Like...we do...but don't. You seem like a really cool girl and I am looking forward to a year of drama and HP songs with you.
7. I wish we could settle down, but at the same time, I know we won't. It is ridiculous to even think we will. It is in our nature to do that. Oh well. I miss you quite terribly.
8. For the record, I'm sorry. You are an amazing friend and always have something to keep me up.


Dad, I can't wait to see you in both October and December. It's been a while.

Mum, thank you for...everything. I could make a list, but it would take too long.



I am not looking forward to this year...but with all of you, I know that I will do it.

1 comment: