Monday, August 3, 2009

"This is what the world is for

Making electricity"


I haven't blogged in a while. PA was amazing. Average of 76 degrees. Rain. Sentimental talks with my grandfather...it all was what I needed.

These posts have been losing..."Umph" for a lack of a better word. Mainly because I am chilling out on what I decide to say. Not getting hot headed or going to be that blunt for now.

People have been finding their way back into my life all of a sudden. I find it interesting that it happened at a time I needed it most. Just like the way it happened with her.

Murder Mystery Party on Wed. Couldn't be more excited about it. It takes place in Maine of all places. Like we can portray that in Phoenix.

This upcoming year has so many changes and...suvdblufwvf. I can't describe what is going on right now. Connections are breaking but past things are rekindled and groups are forming and splitting. Hooray for evolution of sociability.

I can't get Radiohead and MGMT out of my head lately. Both are becoming daily listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment