Thursday, March 19, 2009

"There's so much to dream about,

there must be more to my life"



Great song. Great metaphor. In case you don't get it (which I wouldn't be surprised: it took me a few glances to get it), Boiled Frogs is a play on humanity. You wanna boil a frog, then you do it gradually and slowly let it die, and only if you put them in water that is already boiling hot will they try to escape. Sorta like...instead of burying yourself slowly, make an effort to get out of the situation before it becomes a necessity.

I've got a new song in the works, and I am really excited about it. I might post it. Not sure. It's called Capone Doesn't Have Anything On Me, and it's pretty cool. Mob references. They work very well in the situation.



This is actually going to be a short post. I am watching a movie of a book I'm reading called The Boy In Striped Pajamas. I'll do a review of it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment