Sunday, March 15, 2009

"You've got the right of way!"


I got a huge chuckle out of this. Same guy from the Lube video. Another something I can relate to. Camden is hell getting around in for this exact reason. He's absolutely right though. We go down to Darimascotta, and its true.

Fun Fact:
Darimascotta is obviously not in the dictionary. I know that I spelled it wrong, but I clicked for suggestions on spelling, and Scottsdale came up. Not even close...there aren't any losers with frosted tips and Sugar Ray haircuts in Maine...

3 comments:

  1. Damariscotta ;)

    And try driving in Camden in the summer! Bad. Very, very bad. You know a AZ license doesn't work up here right? No really, I'm totally serious. You have to be like 40 before you can drive up here, so sorry Tommy! ;) Oops, errr I mean Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But its so worth it to get to Paco's Tacos, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this defiantly made my day :)


    fsofdlskflkjsd ME

    ReplyDelete