Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dear You,

Out of all the people I have met in my life, I despise you the most. From the day I met you, I knew I didn't like you and wouldn't. We have virtually nothing in common. Nothing that gives a reason to try and communicate. In reality, the only thing that has come out of your mouth in regards to me for the past few years are criticism and commands. I am a younger brother, not a stepson. But when the time comes that you are able to point out the flaw in the way I am behaving, you step up and shout it for everyone to hear. If I dare as shout, I am punished. If I dare speak to you with the disrespect you give to me, I am in trouble. But remember when you made the mistake that branded you as nonredeemable to me? When I pointed out your flaw. When no one else spoke up to you except for me. You took it as disrespect. A child can't possibly put an adult in their place. Even if you don't tell me to do something or ask for help, you expect it? You assume that I am a mind reader like you think the rest of the family is? I know that I am young and stupid in your eyes. Both of yours. I feel like I can't actually speak to either of you because I am just looked at as stupid. Anything I say is either mispronounced or not explained well enough for you. You hate that I don't talk to either of you about what problems I have...but how am I supposed to? If the affairs I get myself into are just stupid teenage mistakes and I am the stupid teenager who is in them, why would I talk to the people who don't understand? That makes no sense.

And you. The only reason I am here. All my words are just bad teen poetry to you. All "Emo crybaby bullshit" in your eyes. Everything that I express is just plain over dramatic. I just bleed drama and cry melodramatics to you. I live to see the suffering and over exposure of attention from you in your eyes. In reality, your attention has been nothing but negative for the longest time. I pushed you away because I didn't want your help. I was sick of being the helpless child. I wanted to strive. It didn't work. Oh well.

You know, showing attitude is completely different from protecting myself. When I am about to get reamed for not helping when I was getting ready to is complete bullshit. Your expression of attitude was displayed before mine. "Oh, don't get up. It's alright. We've got it." That isn't a problem at all. I'm a mother fucking wall. Shoot whatever the fuck you want to at me. Say what you want. Take it all out and just say it all. It isn't like I can do anything about it. If I so dare as to protect myself from either of you, I am regarded as a "disrespectful, ungrateful, over dramatic, little shit". I can just say something in an annoyed tone to you and I'll get the threat of being punched in the mouth for it. Because you don't deserve it.

I don't know why I am even here.

1 comment:

  1. im really sorry tom :/ you dont deserve any of it...they just dont realize how teenagers are nor have they taken enough time to figure out who you are and all about you.in their eyes they woke up on day and heres a teenager....they didnt take the time to watch you grow and help you along the way. if they did then it would eventually help them realize how our age acts. and when your sister grows....well thatll be a suprise for them cuz girls are just as hard if not harder to handle.

    . just think baby...1.5 more years. then your an adult. then you can leave


    your not a bad kid tom. not at all....my whole family knows that.

    ReplyDelete