Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Go tell all your friends

that this is the end"



This song always puts me in a better mood. All of their songs do actually.
Even though there is a lot of mistreatment going on and biased rules being placed, it all just reminds me that I am not the manipulative one. It is about time someone told you that this is the end. All I will say about that.

This band is amazing. I remember sitting in Maine with my dad watching TV when I first saw them. At my house in Maine, we have something around 28 channels. We have 2 TV Guide channels (one of which is louder than the other for some reason), a blank channel, the standard issue NBC, ABC, and PBS, 2 ESPNs, 2 French channels (for the folks from the French speaking part of Canada that doesn't touch mainland Maine), and a local channel. What is cool about the local channels is their emphasis on locality demonstrating what they find interesting. This guy had a segment where he has 10 music videos that fit in a certain category and shows them. My dad was watching it when this techno beat came on, and it was cool an all. But then they start with the guitars and screams and...I laughed at first. It was something completely innovative though. Trancecore.


It's about time to take plan B to be honest.


Problems have risen...but I think that they are gone. I know that more will come, but I just have to accept it. So do you. We can't stop it. We can figure out a way to deal with it and work through it.


Writing a song. Melatonin is pushing me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment