Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Must be your skin

that I'm sinking in"


I think it is settled for a while. This plan is going to work. It has the elements of slowly allowing more trust to settle in, along with more communicating about actual problems when a fight comes up. I think what I am going to do is make a list of the things needed to be achieved in this relationship to make sure that we aren't being hurt. Each goal can be worked on little by little and one at a time. Eventually it will work out. I'm confident in it. Just have to have faith.

I've been in a huge 90's phase recently. Probably due to the station I always listen to while I drive. It's all stuff that I remember when I was younger. Like, I always had the memory of being afraid of the video for Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground because the guy was in a hole and a spider was crawling next to him. Grunge is really making its way back into my iPod.

Probably going to get my license on Friday. I really hope so.

My uncle is coming out to Phoenix this weekend. I haven't seen him in...let's see...nine years. I came out here in 2000, and been here since, so yes. It will be interesting.

I've pushed reflect away for a while due to a certain argument with my mother, but I think I'm ready to pick it up again.

Disney is fast approaching. With all of these problems arising, it worries me, but I feel that the plan will work.



The sun came up. It has before and there is nothing stopping it from rising tomorrow. I can only expect it and make the best of each day. Stop wallowing and fight. It is the only way I won't drown in this sea of confusion. And as long as the sun brings you to me, I'll keep kicking. It's time to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment