Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Who remains when the curtain falls?

Who remains when the curtain goes down?"



Even though it was on Scrubs, something was said along the lines of, "There will be the guy who hurts you and makes the problem resurface, but the only thing that matters is if he is still the guy there at the end of the day"

Totally not the exact quote and I will probably never know the exact quote because I refuse to watch Scrubs.

Alia said it to me the day I was out sick. Or did she? I know I was at my grandparent's house. It has definetely been on my mind lately. Maybe I'm just naive, but I beleive it. If someone has a problem but is still able to be willing to be there, there is something worth keeping.

Disney on Friday. I haven't memorized my lines yet, which will be a pain in the ass to do, but oh well. Took up the extra part after our little diva (the word we kinda just associate with it now...or at least Alex and I) fit happened. Gone til May 6th. w00t for getting to do 2 weeks worth of homework in just 1.


Oh man. It's 12:01, meaning it is 4/20, and I had my iTunes on shuffle, and Smoke Two Joints by Sublime came on. Random irony is great. Just like those dumb little surveys on myspace where you put iTunes on shuffle and answer the questions by going song to song. Best one I ever had (which wasn't even that good) was:
How many kids are you going to have?
Count 'em One, Two, Three by The Maine

Actually, I'm going to do one of those right now.

Opening Credits: Outro-Attack Attack! (kinda lame...ending of an album...all slow)
Waking Up: Hollaback Boy-Cobra Starship (no sense)
First Day At School: Stockholm Syndrome-Muse
Falling In Love: Bro Ashley's Here-Attack Attack! (these aren't any good unless they make sense)
Fight Song: The Fight Song-Marilyn Manson (see? that one is a good one!)
Prom: Karma Police-Radiohead (ohp! looks like a showdown to me!)
Life’s OK: Good Golly Mrs. Molly-Little Richard (my dad is probably laughing to see that I actually put this on my iPod)
Mental Breakdown: Hysteria-Muse (that's a good one too)
Driving: Won't Go Home Without You-Maroon 5 (eh...)
Flashback: Apocalypse Please-Muse (depressing!)
Getting Back Together: No One Knows-Queens of the Stone Age (hahaha. kinda like right now)
Birth of Child: Shake It-Metro Station (oh dear... that's grave)
Wedding: White Wedding-Billy Idol (yay! they should start to make sense!)
Final Battle: Die Romantic-Aiden (1. I can't believe I still have this on my iPod 2. this movie would suck)
Death Scene: Anyway You Want It-Journey (I die at Walmart. BTDUBS I freaking rock this song on Rockband. I hit the "All Night" notes perfectly)
Funeral Song: All I Have To Do Is Dream-Paul Anka (dad is probably calling my grandfather to laugh with him)
End Credits: Let's Get It On-Marvin Gaye (ooph...that's embarrassing...sorry dad. not going to lie...I belt this song like a pro when I'm alone...I like to pretend I've got soul)


How does the world see me?
Mo' Money, Mo' Problems-Notorious BIG ft. P. Diddy and Mase (total 90's song)
Will I have a happy life?
Honey-The Hush Sound (life is pretty sweet?)
What do people really think of me?
Somebody Told Me-The Killers (scandalous)
Do people secretly lust after me?
Adalia-Madina Lake (ahahaha...when she reads this, she'll laugh)
How can I make myself happy?
Weekend Warriors-A Change of Pace (I party...duh...)
What should I do with my life?
OK, Time For Plan B-Enter Shikari (that's not good)
Will I ever have children?
Plug In Baby-Muse (a robotic one)
What is some good advice for me?
Keep On Moving-Starstylers (ahaha...this kinda makes sense)
What do I think my current theme song is?
When the Day Met the Night-Panic at the Disco (this just...ugh...not cool. I just stubbed my toe out of suspicion of it coming up)
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
When a Jealous Man Finds A Gun-Enter Shikari (this one is great too)
What type of men/women do I like?
The Most Beautiful Girl(In The Room)-Flight of the Conchords (this survey is turning out much better than the last one)
What is my day (tomorrow) going to be like?
A Jagged Gorgeous Winter-The Main Drag (lies!)
Why am I here?
Just Dance-Lady GaGa (I knew I should have not put this on my iPod. I had the idea to do a cover, and it would be a great cover...but...ugh...)
What will people remember me for?
Megalomaniac-Incubus (well that's not good!)
What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Don't Stop Believing-Journey (oh c'mon! who doesn't get this stuck in their head?)
What will this year be all about?
Fight for Your Right-Beastie Boys (looking that way!)

Might as well give you a little insight to my iTunes:
How many songs total:497
How many hours or days of music:1.2 days

Sort by song title
First Song:Acid Nation-Enter Shikari
Last Song:3's and 7's-Queens of the Stone Age

Sort by time
Shortest Song:Spongebob Grindpants-The Devil Wears Prada (0:55)
Longest Song:Frances the Mute-The Mars Volta (14:36)

Sort by album
First album:Absolution-Muse
Last album:40 Oz. To Freedom-Sublime

Top Five Most Played Songs
1.When the Day Met the Night-Panic at the Disco (103)
2.Mothership-Enter Shikari (86)
3.Labyrinth-Enter Shikari (76)
4.No Swweat-Enter Shikari (70)
5.Jonny Sniper/Intro-Enter Shikari (68)




I need to stop my internet antics!

2 comments:

  1. that made my life

    honestly it did


    and yeh the quote was me. also the guy who helps clean up your bloody face at relay is pretty damn good too :)

    im gunna have to do this survey


    / theme song....its a sign ;) ahaha

    ReplyDelete