Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"If you want to play poor me

Prepare to die at open sea"

Just a little tidbit from my latest piece
I'm not sure if it is a poem or song yet
I guess you'll see, seeing as how I won't be posting songs

Yeah, I don't really like that

Went to sleep at 1 this morning
It seems the more I tell myself to sleep, the more I find a way to stay awake

Interesting Fact:
My meds are known as neurostimulants, and an interesting fact about me taking them is that caffeine doesn't have a stimulant effect on me anymore. Because of the constant stimulation my brain is receiving through the meds, things like my favorite drink in the entire world (Coca-Cola...I know. It's bad. It eats away at your body and soul and can deteriorate solid concrete...) at 11 at night and still have the capability to sleep normally.

Woke up and went to school
And here is where I began to lose interest in writing these so long ago
I was so tired of reading and writing, "I woke up...blah blah...went to school"
So in order to maintain my focus of doing this
I am going to point out at least one interesting thing about my day

Although not necessarily interesting, it dawned upon me that some people just can't accept something that doesn't go their way
And it seems of utmost stupidity that someone could say that it isn't their place to talk, but do the following:
Complain like hell
Escalate to a physical manner
Shouting biased and opinionated curses
Showing non verbal hate
Spreading the story that isn't theirs
or
Spreading the story that has been revised to meet bottom feeder standards so gossip will favor in their name

Doesn't make sense
I don't walk into your house and take away your bible because I don't think what you should do about your life will be answered through it
Don't walk into my life just because you know the person involved

Main Idea:
Just because you know the person involved doesn't mean you are involved


Sudden realization of the effects of procrastination
I'll post later tonight with another random one

1 comment:

  1. new song (dieing at sea thing)?/why arnt you posting your songs? :( SAD FACE

    but yes..this was very good. but you know..your being like all the people you hate by ranting on a blog and not tellnig them straight up..just to tell you

    YAY TOMS DOING HOMEWORK! :)

    im proud of you steve ;)

    -magan gurlll

    ReplyDelete