Monday, February 16, 2009

Non Poterat Dicere (2/16/09)

You speak
As if you know first hand
As if you were the contender

You speak
As if someone believes you experienced it
As if your pain is accountable for this

You speak
As if I were playing a game with it
As if I move my pawns against the rooks for sport

You speak
As if you are wisest among wise
As if you your run in was a prediction of this

You speak
As if someone is listening to your complaints
As if someone were to think that you are the inflicted

You speak
As if someone cares to hear your story in shallow water
As if your words will convert these loving sentinels from stone

You speak
As if the words that run out of your mouth are making a fucking difference
As if the breath you waste with your bitching will draw away from those I take

You speak
As if time has stopped for you to make a stand against something that isn’t yours
As if God has bent the rules of forgiveness in your honor to smite me

You speak
As if time and realization is not something that phases me
As if I am as hollow as the words you speak out against me with

Well
Find a way back to your home
Go running back or be pushed by all
But this isn’t your home to speak in

1 comment:

  1. NICEEEEEE


    / wow this is the second god use in one of your works this month? what is this nonsense tom? ;)


    megan gurlllllll :D

    ReplyDelete